All applicants will be mentioned in the yearbook, but only one will be chosen as the cover!
Here are the guidelines:
- designs must have school name (John I. Smith K-8 Center)
- designs must have school year (2022-2023)
- designs must be on 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper (computer paper – no lines)
- please make sure the design is as neat as possible with minimal eraser marks
- design must have student’s first and last name written on the back (if physical copy is submitted), or listed somewhere on the digital copy where it is not part of the design
- design must be original – the more creative, the better!
- the design should mention/reference this year’s theme (Soar to Success). We welcome student creativity and imagination!
Please send SCANNED DESIGNS ONLY to my email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, a physical hard copy can be given to the homeroom teacher, and then they can be placed in my mailbox. (MLC teachers, let me know when you have any submissions, and I can arrange to pick them up).
If you send pictures of the design, I cannot upload them to the yearbook software, SCANNED DESIGNS ONLY.
ALL DESIGNS ARE DUE BY 12/2/22