Did you Know…?
- Breakfast is served FREE to all students each school day from 7:30-8:15am.
- Healthy eating options such as fresh fruit, whole wheat bread, salads and vegetables are served daily in the school cafeteria
- The PLC cafeteria is now open for breakfast for PK-K only. Parents are only allowed to eat breakfast in the main cafeteria NOT the PLC cafeteria.
- The cost of lunch is $2.25 a day Reduced lunch is $0.40 a day. We encourage parents to pre-pay for lunch at www.paypams.com
- Students need to memorize or bring their student ID number with them at lunch in order to pay. All students need to know how to punch in their lunch numbers.
- New USDA guidelines now require a fruit or vegetable be served as part of each student’s lunch. Milk is optional and is not a required meal component.
- The school cafeteria sells lunch for adults and non-students at the low price of $3.00 and breakfast for only $2.00.