- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school community and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer reason the home and the school that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
As the largest volunteer child advocacy association in the nation, Parent Teacher Association (PTA) reminds our country of its obligations to children and provides parents and families with a powerful voice to speak on behalf of every child while providing the best tools for parents to help their children be successful students.
Visit Florida PTA for more information.
PTSA Board Members and Committee Chairs
|Maria Jose Irias||President|
|Annette Castro||VP of Committee Chairs|
|Sonia Esquinazi||VP of Programs|
|Lorena Gomez||VP of Fundraisers|
|Ernesto Saenz||VP of Events|
|Megan Posada||Recording Secretary|
|Janice Hernandez||Committee Chair – Fundraisers|
|Diana Delgado||Committee Liaison|
|Frances Viera||Head of Volunteer Chat|
|Tayrell Castro||Head of Room Parent Chat|
|Helen Beth||Administrator – Email|
|Lirovis Briceno||Coordinator – Bulletin Board|